Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

♡DIY FLOWERCROWN♡

♡YOUR TOOLS:♡

*A pair of scissors
*A headband
*Needle and tread
*A pencil
*And some farbic of your choice.



You want to start of by drawing some circles on your fabric and then cutting them out. I used five half-circles per flower.



After that you want to grab your needle and thread and pull your thread through all the pieces, and when you get to the end you just want to pull them together to create the flower. Then just attach the thread on the back. Repeat this step on all the flowers. I made six flowers for my crown.



The final step is just to glue the flowers to your headband. I used superglue, but you can use whatever glue you like. Just make sure that it will stick and hold nicely. 
If you want you can add some beads or pearls to your flowers. I just used some old beads that I had laying around. I glued them on with the same superglue as before.



And then you're done! It's super easy and quick, and it will look so good for the summer. You can both wear it with a funky outfit, or a more bohemian relaxed outfit. It's your choice! Just be creative and have fun. I really enjoyed making this, and I hope that you will too.


I wish you a nice day!

Hugs & Kisses, Julia














No comments:

Post a Comment