Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Sunday, July 28, 2013
1. My full name (except my last name) is Julia Viola Elisabeth.
2. I was a swimmer for two years and a football player for another two years.
3. Dancing has been in my heart since I was a little girl.
4. I hate seeds and mushroom.
5. I spend A LOT of my time watching different TV-shows. Some of my favorites are Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Switched at Birth, The Carrie Diaries, How I Met Your Mother and many more.
6. I have three piercings (all in my ears).
7. I've never dyed my hair (except for highlights a long time ago).
8. I'm born and raised in South of Sweden.
9. The first movie I saw that I remember was "Finding Nemo".
10. I've had braces for a year and a half. Now I'm wearing retainers.
11. I always, always, always make To-Do lists.
12. One of my passions is writing, and I've been writing stories since I was "little".
13. I looooooooove nailpolish and painting my nails.
14. I've never broken a bone in my life.
15. My hair is natrually straight/wavy, but after a work out my baby hairs always get curly.
16. I want a cat.
17. I've read the Twilight saga two times. In Swedish and English.
18. Leggings is something that I almost always wear.
19. I either want to be a photographer or an Interior designer.
20. Me and my cousin have decided that we want to be "au pairs" when where older. Which means working and living in America for a year!
21. At this moment I'm writing a 365 page novel.
22. My favorite holiday is christmas!
23. I bold my eyes out the first time I watched "The Perks of Being a Wallflower".
24. One of my biggest dream is meating all the famous youtubers. Like JacksGap, Macbarbie07, Evelinicutza, Zoella, Marcus Butler and so on...
25. During my life, I've wanted to be a mermaid, a wizard, a fairy and a vampire.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
|⎥ Follower drawing⎥ Coffee time⎥ airplane sketch⎥|
These sketches are from my art account on instagram. Follow me for more, and comment on one of my pictures if you'd like me to draw you.
Art account: creative_drawings_
Personal account: juliahakanss0n
Monday, July 22, 2013
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Monday, July 15, 2013
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Health and being healthy is something that I think is very important. And the only way of getting healthy and getting fit is by doing it yourself. Eat healthier, work out, exercise every day etc.
Easier said than done, sure, but if you don't try you'll never know how easy or hard it'll be. So find your inspiration and start a healthier lifestyle. I've personaly just started trying to eat healthier and working out more often and I think it's working good this far.
Annie is a fellow Swede that has an amazing blog and youtube. And she also does a lot of health and work out posts, so check her out for some inspiration:
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Friday, July 5, 2013
Here's a quick guide on how you can fill in your brows. I do this whenever I want my brows to be the "center" of attention. It's super easy, and workd for any kind of brows.
And my eyes aren't blue, those are contacts. I got them for my birthday this year. They're from fargadelinser.com
Btw, I know they're not perfect, but this was a while ago!
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Since 4th of July is happening, you're probably gonna go out celebrate(if you're an american). So here's three different patriotic outfits. I would probably wear the casual one, since I love those shorts. They're so cute!
So, Happy 4th of July, and I hope you have a awesome day with your frirends and family.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
|⎥ Book-"Remember Me?"⎥ T-shirt-Rome⎥ Phone case-Mum's old⎥ Nailpolish-Nordic Cap⎥ Watch-Ur&penn⎥ Sunglasses-Rome⎥|
I can't believe that it's already July! Where did June go? We've already been through half of this year. That's just crazy. I even remember when I was so excited for summer, and know it's midway through. Time, SLOW DOWN!! I need summer to last for a few more months before I go back to schoo, so please just slow down a bit. Just a bit.
But however, these are some of my favorites from this month. Almost all of these things I've bought this month, so that's always fun. I'm so excited about the watch. Can we just say how cute it is? I've been on the hunt for a cheap Michael Kors watch, but they were just not in my budget. And then my mum found this and I just sang "Hallelujha!". I love it very, very much. And the bracelet is extremley cute too. The nailpolish is my cousins, and when I saw it on her I just had to borrow it. And I fell in love even more when I painted it on. It's the perfect hot pink with a purple undertone. Kind of. I guess.
So, that's it. My favorite things of June. For future posts I'm gonna continue publishing the Little Mix collages. I have two different outfits a girl. So keep your eyes open for that. I might post one every other day or so, so that you won't get bored of only having collages. And I'm working on a "How I Style: Boyfriend jeans part 2" for my youtube channel, so get excited for that.
"Write you dreams in the sand and trust them with a mermaid."