Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

SUMMER OUTFIT OF THE DAY



⎥ Dress-H&M⎥ Jeans vest-ginatricot⎥ Watch-uropenn⎥ Necklace-uropenn⎥

This was my outfit for my cousins birthday party today. Finally the weather decided to turn around and the sun's finally here. It's so nice, and the summer feeling is on top!
I got the dress this friday when me and my family went to town. We first where at this "waterpark" thing and then we had some time shopping. So I got this dress and a rose gold necklace to go with my watch. I think it's such a pretty dress. It has skulls and hearts and stars and shells etc...
And the vest I got a while ago. I just thought that it went good with the dress. It kind of gives off a boho/rocker vibe.

Since I'm on summer break, me and my family are going on holiday with our caravan for two week, and this week that's coming up I'm going away for two days. But I'll try to post as much as I can, and I'll make some pre-done posts just in case.

xoxo, Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment