Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

25 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME


1. My full name (except my last name) is Julia Viola Elisabeth.

2. I was a swimmer for two years and a football player for another two years.

3. Dancing has been in my heart since I was a little girl.

4. I hate seeds and mushroom. 

5. I spend A LOT of my time watching different TV-shows. Some of my favorites are Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Switched at Birth, The Carrie Diaries, How I Met Your Mother and many more.

6. I have three piercings (all in my ears). 

7. I've never dyed my hair (except for highlights a long time ago). 

8. I'm born and raised in South of Sweden.

9. The first movie I saw that I remember was "Finding Nemo".

10. I've had braces for a year and a half. Now I'm wearing retainers.

11. I always, always, always make To-Do lists.

12. One of my passions is writing, and I've been writing stories since I was "little".

13. I looooooooove nailpolish and painting my nails.

14. I've never broken a bone in my life.

15. My hair is natrually straight/wavy, but after a work out my baby hairs always get curly.

16. I want a cat.

17. I've read the Twilight saga two times. In Swedish and English.

18. Leggings is something that I almost always wear.

19. I either want to be a photographer or an Interior designer.

20. Me and my cousin have decided that we want to be "au pairs" when where older. Which means working and living in America for a year!

21. At this moment I'm writing a 365 page novel. 

22. My favorite holiday is christmas!

23. I bold my eyes out the first time I watched "The Perks of Being a Wallflower".

24. One of my biggest dream is meating all the  famous youtubers. Like JacksGap, Macbarbie07, Evelinicutza, Zoella, Marcus Butler and so on...

25. During my life, I've wanted to be a mermaid, a wizard, a fairy and a vampire. 


xoxo, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment