Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY PART 1 - WHY I LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY


Something that I'm sure all of you know is that tumblr is very popular and "mentioned". So I decided to get it myself, since everyone thought it was so great. And I gotta say, it's a pretty awesome site. I've had weheartit for a while, and love it to death, but it's different from tumblr. Tumblr has a lot of "hipster" and retro styled photos. And I don't know if I'm just new, but sometime I find it hard to find good photos. Maybe it'll get easier with time. 
 However, this leads so something else I wanna talk about. Photos and photography is something that interests me a lot. I've always loved taking pictures, and looking at pictures. I can sit for hours and just scroll through pictures on tumblr or weheartit. I don't really know what it is, what makes us enjoy looking at totally random pictures? Personally, I just love finding inspiration from different pictures. Both model wise, but also with lightning, edit and background. Cause those things are what makes the picture so, interesting. And unique. Even though a lot of people take the same kind of pictures, doesn't mean that they turn out exactly alike. There's always something that makes every picture unique and different from others. 

I wouldn't call me a "photographer", I mean, I've only been truly into photographing for about a year or so. Ever since I got to use my dad's canon EOS 7D camera, I've gotten a lot more into it. Using a digital camera or the camera on your phone isn't the same thing. You can do so much more with a good quality camera. But that doesn't mean that you have to go out and get a new camera. Use what you got, and edit and play around with effect. 
 Some of my favorite FREE editing sites online are:


And the editing things that comes with iPhoto as well. There are a lot other editing sites, so try them out and find your favorite. It'll make photography a lot more fun and awesome!

⎥ My laptop⎥




No comments:

Post a Comment