Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

MAKE YOUR LIFE COLORFUL




I just edited these three pictures, and I'm actually very happy with the result. There are so many pictures where people make the background black & white, and the person/object in color. But I did something a bit different, I did it the other way around. And I think it looks pretty cool. What do you think?

Today has been a very lazy day so far. Internet and food. The usual. But I'm gonna get up and go for a run later. Gotta excerise to be healthy! And hopefully the weather will stay rain-free until we get home from the run. 
 Monday tomorrow, which sucks. Does anyone really love school? Sure, you have your friends and that cute boy you like there, but is there anything else? I know that school's important, but I still love whenever we go on break. You can't learn "life" in a classroom, can you?



No comments:

Post a Comment