Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

MY TOP 10 HAIR TIPS


♡ Do not brush your hair when it is wet.
    It tears a lot and can cause hair to break or fall off.

♡ Avoid heat. The best thing you can do is to avoid the heat altogether. But if you can't then at least ALWAYS use a heat protecting spray.

♡ Sleep with your hair in braids.
    It'll damage the hair less. I do it quite often.

♡ Have a satin / silk pillowcase.
   I have and it also prevents damage and makes the hair softer.

♡ Use a hairmask at least once a week.
   I change up mine all the time. I use it on Sundays and me hair gets silky soft.

♡ Rinse out your conditioner with cold water.
   I do it every time and it makes your hair much softer and it is much better
   for the hair.


♡ Use a "sunscreen" spray in the summer. 
   It helps to protect your hair from the sun. I bought mine a few years ago and I love it.

♡ Use curlers instead of a curling iron.
   That's what I use to curl my hair. You get the "perfect curl" and it stays in 
   long and you use no heat at all. Sleep with them in.

♡ Try to avoid hairties with metal a buckle and hard clamps.
   They damage the hair, so buy hairties without metal a buckle. 

♡ Don't dye or bleach it to often. Try to stay away from that as much as you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment