Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

365 pages



This is a picture that I found on the internet, and that inspired me to write my own story. So now have I been writing on this story for 138 days. It' been a great journey this far, and I'm sure it will continue. I don't even know where this story might go, but that's the fun part of writing. You never know where your imagination might lead you. Never let anything or anyone stop you from wanting what you want and your dreams. Cause how would we be without our dreams? Think about all the great singers and actors. They once had a dream, just like everyone else, and now their dream has come true. That just shows that your dreams CAN come true, if you fight hard for what you want and put effort into the things you do. It will lead you to your dreams.

Just dream.

xoxo, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment