Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

LMB⇨LITTLE MINT DRESS


Mintblue dress⎥ H&M

This is one of my new favorite dresses. When I saw it I just knew that I had to get it, so my mom and I went to a town "close by" to see if we could find it. But it turned out, that it was sold out in my size. So I got very disappointed, until my mom called the H&M in another town, and they had it! So we went there so I could try it on. And it fits like a glove. I love everything about it. The fit, design, color, fabric, everything. It's so pretty and perfect for this spring and summer. I've already worn it two times this month, and I'm gonna wear it again on the last day of school. Of course I'm gonna continue wearing it religiously through out the enitre summer.
If you're interested in the dress, you can check out H&M, although I'm not sure if they still got it.

I hope you have a lovley day, and I'll write more soon


xoxo, Julia

 



No comments:

Post a Comment