Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

COLOR BLOCK NAILS FOR THE SUMMER



⎥Kubiss basecoat⎥ Nordic Cap topcoat⎥ Claudia "White"⎥ Loreal Paris "Perle de Jade"⎥ Mavala "Candyfloss"⎥

These nails are so cute and easy to do. You just have to paint small parts the nail in differen colors, and then just add some white lines to seperate them. It's super fun and colorful for the summer, and you can use as many colors as you like. I just used these since I think mint and baby pink look so nice together!
Btw, I'm going to Italy tomorrow with my family(excited) so I can't upload as much. But I'll try to upload at least once, since we do have Wi-Fi in the hotel. So the "Colors of the Rainbow" tag might come up later next week. I just don't have the time to fix that right now.

"Summerbreak, friends, travel and no school. Life's good."


No comments:

Post a Comment