Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2013

COLORS of the RAINBOW TAG


⎥ All Star Converse⎥

⎥ Maybelline Colossal Mascara⎥

⎥ pch UVA hair protection spray⎥

⎥ Bra ⎥

⎥ FORMULA 10.0.6 Mud Mask⎥

⎥ Batiste Dry Shampoo⎥

⎥ Mavala "Candyfloss" polish⎥ 

⎥ Galaxy leggings-ROMWE⎥

⎥ Bikini top-H&M⎥

I've seen this TAG going around on youtube, so I decided to do it myself! But instead of making a video (http://youtube.com/candyflossbeauty7) I make a blog post.
The idea of this is that your gonna pick one of your favorite items of every color in the rainbow(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo & violette), plus pink and mulity-colored.
I'm very happy with the result of this. For me it wasn't that hard finding a favorite in these colors. Exepct for indigo and violette, where I chose my galaxy leggings. But I think they fitted in perfectly!

I hope you all found this interesting, and maybe you wanna do this yourself? If you do, then link to your video/blog post or just comment your favorites in the comments(duh).
I hope you have a nice day!

Hugs & Kisses
Julia Håkansson

No comments:

Post a Comment