Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2013


⎥ INSTAGRAM⎥
⎥ H&M DRESS⎥
⎥ VICTORIA SECRET-Body lotion & body spray⎥
⎥ MAVALA-Nailpolish "RIGA"⎥

It's that time of the month again. Favorites time! I don't have that many favorites this month, since I haven't really tried out many new things, but here's the ones I got.
For the "beauty"category I have tree products. Two from VS and a nailpolish from Mavala. I've really been loving this body spray from Victoria Secret. The scent is "Coconut passion", and I LOVE  it. Since pink is my favorite color to wear on my nails it's no surprise that it's a pink one this month. "Candyfloss" by Mavala has been my number one favorite forever, but now I actually think this one is a little bit better. It's a pretty baby pink.

Instagram isn't really "new", but I decided to ad it anyway. It's been a favorite ever since it came out. And this dress I've been wearing A LOT this summer. Like, a lot. And I probably will continue wearing it in the fall time as well. That's how much I love it.

That's it for my favorites of July. Comment some of your favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment