Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Wanties of the Month August

Wanties of the Month August




Here are some things that I "want" at the moment. The leggings and the rings I will probably get, and the rest of the stuff might be mine sometime.
 The cardigan from brandymelville isn't on the site anymore, and I can't find it anywhere else. But if any of you know a place where you can get a similar cardigan, please let me know!

I can't believe it's only five days until school starts again. This will be my last year of "middle" school I guess. We don't really have the same grades and school systems like the US. I'm 15 and I'm going into ninth grade. After that it's three years of "college" I guess you could call it. I think I'm gonna study to become a photographer. You never know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment