Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

SUNDAY BAKING





Is there anything better than the smell of fresh baked cookies in the morning? Even if there is, that's what I did this morning. I've been wanting to bake chocolate chip cookies for a long time, and today I did. They tunred out really good, and really delicious. 
 And, since I know that a lot of people like cookies just as much as I do, I deicded to share the recipe with you all. So here you go!

Ingredients
175g cooled melted butter
2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
1 egg yolk
5 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
100g dark chocolate chips

How to
  1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
  2. Whisk butter, brown sugar and sugar until it's fluffy.
  3. Whisk in the egg and egg yolk.
  4. Mix the dry ingredients and stir them into the batter.
  5. Add the chocolate chips and stir it all together.
  6. Mix into a dough.
  7. Click the dough on a baking sheet, greased or lined with parchment paper.
  8. Bake for about 15 minutes.
  9. Let the cookies cool slightly on the baking sheet and then place them on a rack to cool completely.
I hope you enjoy your cookies, and I'll write soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment