Is there anything better than the smell of fresh baked cookies in the morning? Even if there is, that's what I did this morning. I've been wanting to bake chocolate chip cookies for a long time, and today I did. They tunred out really good, and really delicious.
And, since I know that a lot of people like cookies just as much as I do, I deicded to share the recipe with you all. So here you go!
175g cooled melted butter
2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
1 cup of sugar
1 egg yolk
5 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
100g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Whisk butter, brown sugar and sugar until it's fluffy.
- Whisk in the egg and egg yolk.
- Mix the dry ingredients and stir them into the batter.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir it all together.
- Mix into a dough.
- Click the dough on a baking sheet, greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool slightly on the baking sheet and then place them on a rack to cool completely.
I hope you enjoy your cookies, and I'll write soon!