• DON'T WEAR MAKEUP EVERYDAY. It's not good for your skin and can cause breakouts.
• Use a good facial mask once a week. It will help clear up your skin.
• Try to have a healthy diet, or atleast eat as healthy as you can. Eating food that's "bad for you" isn't always good for your skin either.
• Drink A LOT of water. It helps clearing up your skin and is good for you in many different ways.
• Buy products that are meant for YOUR skintype. Try to see if you have oily, dry, normal or combination skin. Cause using the wrong products might not help.
• Exercise! It's good for your body, skin and health. Working out a few times a week is good for not only your body, but also for your heart and your health.
• Do what makes YOU feel comfortable! If you like to wear a whole face of makeup, then do it! It's your decision, so don't lisetn to anybody else. It's the same if you don't want to wear makeup at all. It's your life!
• Take a break from wearing nailpolish every now and then. It's not good to constantly have nailpoish nailpolish on. Just a few days, or even weeks, is all it takes.
• And lastly, be yourself. I know it's a extremely cheesy thing to say, but it's true. You got put into this world for a reason, so don't waste it on being someone you're not.